Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Greetings, blogworld, from one late to the pool party,

Thanks to the encouragement of friends and family, I find myself standing on the high board at the edge of the deep end, my knees knocking uncontrollably as I dive headfirst into the world of blogging. At the risk of sounding overly ambitious, I will set a goal of posting once a week on a variety of topics which may or may not interest anyone but me. However, I will enable comments for those who wish to pursue further dialogue.

From the edge of the board, I anticipate a deep pool of varied topics, from medical transcription (my profession), to excellence and quality concerns (my passion), to Vera and Ray (my personal favorite pasttime). I hope you will hold me accountable for my character and my convictions. Measure my words against your own experience, if you will, but ultimately measure them against the Word of God. If I come up short, call me on it.

Thanks for the chance to jump in - here we go!